- Additional information
Heavy Metal and Chemical Detox with SUPERFOOD (& Organic) CHLORELLA!
There are several powerful methods of Removing Excess Heavy Metals and Synthetic Chemicals Out of Your System.
Two of the MOST powerful are EDTA Chelation (oral, IV, suppositories or trans-dermal application) and Chlorella Intake, which will be our focus here.
Why Chlorella and Why THIS Chlorella?
Medi Chlorella-FX features organic chlorella (broken cell wall), grown in fresh water (not in dark vats with tap water). This famous, ancient Super Nutrient was treasured by many cultures for centuries for optimal health and detox.
This natural product contains organic chlorella without added magnesium stearate or other undesirable additives. The patented Broken Cell Wall Process is used for superior absorption of chlorella’s broad nutrient profile. The company that makes this product has a very positive list of quality points:
- Meets Their Bioresonance Criteria
- No Added Stearates
- Organic Ingredient (1 or more)
- Pure Vegan
- Vegetarian Caps
- Violite Bottle (this is a patent-pending, dark violet-colored PET plastic bottle engineered to block the light frequencies to assure maximum protection to the ingredients).
Chlorella is a powerful detoxification aid for heavy metals and other pesticides. Numerous research projects in the U.S. and Europe indicate that chlorella can also aid the body in breaking down persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as mercury, cadmium and lead, DDT and PCB while strengthening the immune system response. In Japan, interest in chlorella has focused largely on its detoxifying properties – its ability to remove or neutralize poisonous substances from the body.
This detoxification of heavy metals and other chemical toxins in the blood will take 3 to 6 months to build up enough to begin this process depending on how much chlorella a person is taking. Chlorella is a food. As such, it is almost impossible to take too much chlorella.
It also greatly augments healthy digestion and overall digestive track health.
How Does Chlorella Detoxify Your Body?
Chlorella is comprised of a fibrous, indigestible outer shell and its inner nutrients. It is the fibrous material, which has been proven to actually bind with the heavy metals and pesticides – such as PCBs – which can accumulate in our bodies.
A clean bloodstream, with an abundance of red blood cells to carry oxygen, is necessary to a strong natural defense system. Chlorella’s cleansing action on the bowel and other elimination channels, as well as its protection of the liver, helps keep the blood clean. Clean blood insures that metabolic wastes are efficiently carried away from the tissues.
Chlorella gets its name from the high amount of chlorophyll it possesses. Chlorella contains more chlorophyll per gram than any other plant. Chlorophyll is one of the greatest food substances for cleansing the bowel and other elimination systems, such as the liver and the blood.
Green algae are the highest sources of chlorophyll n the plant world. And of all the green algae studied so far, chlorella has the highest, often ranging from 3 to 5% pure natural chlorophyll.
Hemoglobin is the protein in our red blood cells, which binds with oxygen and gives blood its bright red color. Chlorophyll cells are nearly identical to hemoglobin, with one exception: Chlorophyll has a magnesium molecule at its center while hemoglobin has an iron molecule at the center of it. This is important because magnesium is essential for the heart to function properly. Every time our heart beats, it is utilizing magnesium to do so.
Chlorophyll is effective against anemia and stimulates the production of red blood cells in the body. It also helps carry oxygen around the body and to the brain. This is why chlorella is often called a ‘Brain Food’. Several researchers have suggested the use of chlorophyll as a medical therapy for anemia.
- Chlorella my help improve your digestive system. Since chlorella has such a high chlorophyll content, people find chronic bad breath is often eliminated in just a few days on chlorella. Foul smelling stools are also greatly improved and chlorophyll has been attributed to relieving constipation.
- Chlorella Shown To Be Helpful in Fighting Cancer. Interferon is one of our body’s greatest natural defenses against cancer. One of the ways we fight cancer is to use agents to stimulate macrophage production and activity. Interferon is a natural secretion of the body, which is thought to be a stimulator of macrophages and tumor necrosis factor. Chlorella
stimulates the activity of macrophages and T -cells by increasing interferon levels thus enhancing the immune system’s ability to combat foreign invaders whether they are viruses, bacteria, chemicals or foreign proteins.
- Chlorella Contains Natural Digestive and other Enzymes. Chlorella contains enzymes such as chlorophyllase and pepsin, which are two digestive enzymes. Enzymes perform a number of important functions in the body. Chlorella has many different types of enzymes that our bodies need. It is essential that any chlorella you take is not freeze-dried or
pasteurized. If it is, then you have lost the crucial benefit of enzymes such as these.
- Chlorella s Alkaline and Helps Balance Your Body’s PH. It’s important that we maintain a balance body, blood PH of ideally about 7.0-7.4, which is about neutral. However, because of our poor diet of junk food, overcooked, processed foods, fast food, which include soft drinks that have a pH of 2.7, most of individuals are not balanced. This is
important because most diseases start, live and thrive in an acidic environment and do not live well in an alkaline environment. Cancer rates have risen steadily so that now fully 1/3 of all people in the U. S. are at risk of contracting cancer in their lifetime. The rise of fast, junk and processed foods match those of rising cancer rates. 30 years ago,
cancer in children was almost unheard of. Now they have entire hospital wards given over to children with cancer. Including whole foods like chlorella in your diet is one step you can take toward reducing your risks for cancer.
- Chlorella Normalizes Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure. Studies have shown that chlorella tends to normalize blood sugar in cases of hypoglycemia. In hypoglycemia, blood sugar is too low. Proper levels of blood sugar are necessary for normal brain function, heart function and energy metabolism, all of which are crucial in sustaining good health and
preventing disease. High blood pressure is one of the major risk factors in heart attack and stroke, which account for more fatalities in the United States than any other disease. Laboratory experiments have shown that regular use of chlorella reduces high blood pressure and prevents strokes in rats.
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.0 x 4.0 in|